Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Living Design Architecture




My room is my architectural design. It has been a work in progress now for over a year. It all started with the comforter. I fell in love with it and it didn't exactly match my green and blue walls. When I chose the red paint for my room everyone thought it would be too dark but it turned out perfect. Ever since then I have just picked up small things along the way that I thought would look good in the room. I finally finished it a few months ago after a year of starting it.
My room is my favorite place to be. It's where I escape to when I just want to get away. It's very peaceful and away from the rest of the house. I have everything up there except a refridgerator but that keeps me connected to my family. I am very proud of my work and how it all turned out.

If you can see the cat on the bed, you'll notice that she even matches, but that's not why I chose her. :)

No comments: